Tuesday 5 April 2011

About Me - Myself

 Hello Every one this is Krishna Vamsi A.
I am from Andhra- South India


A little Intro about me .


I am from Mechanical Engineering with 76% from G.Pulla Reddy Engg College ,Kurnool,Andhra (25 yrs of history)....Placed in Accenture in my campus .Wrote My CAT 2010 for the first time and secured 92.79 and calls from B-Schools ---NITIE Mumbai,Tapmi Manipal,IIFM Bhopal,NIT-T,XIMB-RM,XIME Blore ,IBS Hyd ...and also IIT Kgp MHRM


my first interview was IBS Hyd ..did not attend
second comes XIMB-RM ...did not attend as it clashed with my Accenture Initial Training
then comes MHRM IIT Kgp...attended did well
next NITIE did it also well


I can say confidence and some may name it over confidence but with the way i did the IIT Kgp and NITIE interviews i thought i did both of them well ...why should i attend any other calls ...and i did the same ...I did nt attend any other calls ...


waitied for the results
NITIE came ...and i am in


this is till date
now waiting for MHRM IIT Kgp Results


and for any MBA aspirant after IIM s NITIE is a dream as it is one of the top 5 B-schools in INDIA  ...i got it through so dream full filled ...now how about my passion


1.Forest Management
2.HR


Any other must have gone to NITIE
bcoz
#top 5 B-Schools in INDIA
#SALARY PACKAGES WITH MINIMUM 10 L
#Vibrant Mumbai life


But i decided to leave it
bcoz dreams can be fullfilled one day or other
but PASSION is wat drives us
so now waiting for the IIT KGP MHRM
results