Tuesday 5 April 2011

MY GD/PI - MHRM IIT Kgp


First document verification which happens for 40min - 1 hour

 then 
follows the MHRM presentation ........followed by queries and answers to the questions posed by us the faculty who were interview personnel and student co-ordinators

THEN COMES THE GD ...ITS BASICALLY A CASE STUDY....5 MIN TO STUDY THE CASE ....10 MIN TO DISCUSS ABT THE CASE ........AND ONE MIN EACH TO WIND UP INDIVIDUALLY AND 1.5 MIN TO WRITE UR SOLUTION TO THE CASE

THEN FOLLOWS THE PERSONAL INTERVIEW WHICH IS A PURE HR ...NO TECHY QUESTIONS ...UR PERFORMANCE IN GD REFLECTS UR TIME AND THE INTERVIEW GOES ....

‎1-me
2-panel

1.good morning sir
2.take ur seat
1.thank u sir

2.ok vamsi tell me abt ur self
1.i said abt me and my grads and acads and i started my achievements followed by my qualities and projected my self as leader and social concerned person...

2.tell me why a mechanical engg good as a hr manager
1.i told i can be good in psu s to identify suitable people specially core people

2.tell me abt ur social service programmes
1.told abt all mine (i have plenty )

2.wat other institutes u applied
1.mentioned all the hr programmes colleges and made them sure i am hr guy

2.asked a question on financial regulatory of india
1.no sir i do not know i do not anything abt finance and marketing i am only hr guy

2.ok then tell me wat other responsibilities of hr other than recruiting
1.assessment
industrial relations and laws
labour laws and legal problems
organisation development
consulting

2.good man now i believe u r hr guy
wat is ur long term goal
1.a PhD in psychology and go for teaching stream along with consulting

2.tell me 2 things in this world which u do not understand and believe
1.gals and money (i told immediately)
2.laughed a lot and said we are happy to see a fresher with this josh meet u soon man all the best

and in between had some questions on my state politics too ...