Saturday 9 April 2011

Exactly 15 Days before the results


Hello Every one 

Exactly 15 more days for the results to hit the sites and here came the first speculation.Some of the students received mails from the admission team to update their JMET  details like application numbers,registration numbers and score.

Hmmmm i took the risk of not paying the fee to NITIE and wait for the IIT Kgp results and on the other hand some of the applicants recieving the mails made my heart beat rouse to 300 times a min .Chalo yaar wat the heck is this ? Am i playing a spoilsport with my career ? And the number of people receiving the mail increased day by day and tension went to its extremes and I immediately booked tickets for attending IIFM Bhopal GD/PI .

And surprisingly i got the mail today for updation of details and i felt happy now.Great sigh of relief but one of my friends started crying because she didn't get the mail.I am such an arrogant that i knew the phone numbers of admin team but why am i panicking without calling therm .Did that at the end and he cleared that mails are only to the students who haven't submitted the JMET scorecard xerox copy at the time of GD/PI .Damn god I'am relieved now and even my friend.

"Life without masala is never good to taste" LESSON OF THE DAY